Home / Resources
Federal Appraisal LLC provides customized research, analysis, and software, as well as the several products that follow. Clients are encouraged to discuss their needs with FAC professionals, so that we may offer specifically designed services for each client.
Recent Articles by Professionals from Federal Appraisal LLC
- The Appraisal of Power Plants
- Benford’s Law
- Relationships between the Overall Property and Its Parts, and the Three Approaches to Value
- Defining and Supporting Entrepreneurial Profit and External Obsolescence
- The Energy for Change: Building our Alternative Energy Future
- Corridor Valuation, The ATF Method, and Maximally Productive Uses – Recent Observations from the Rail Line
- The Economics of Green (download PPT file)
- Estimating Property Taxes on High Value Assets and Properties
- Weighted Capitalization Rates and Property Taxes
- The Plain Language Dictionary of Appraisal
For older articles and other research materials, go to our Resource Library.
Federal Appraisal LLC conducts survey research on appraisal issues and other issues impacting the value of businesses and real estate. Survey Research, also known as polling or public opinion polling, is a complex professional practice with a deep academic background. Federal Appraisal combines and offers to its clients the expertise of appraisal professionals with the expertise of survey research professionals to offer a unique and valuable service. While many valuation issues are more easily addressed with survey research, some critical valuation issues have no practical other means of resolution other than survey research.