Federal Appraisal, LLC offers various services tailored to the needs of managers and fiduciaries. Our clients include property managers, asset managers, corporate real estate managers, trust managers, and fiduciaries.
Each manager has its own unique business requirements. That’s why Federal Appraisal was formed. Many of the appraisal and consulting needs of managers can only be solved with complex and non-traditional appraisal and consulting services. Federal Appraisal specializes in those services. We understand that each manager requires different analyses and reporting. We tailor each of our engagements to the needs of the individual manager and to the manager’s clients.
Our services to managers include:
- Site selection
- Acquisition and disposition due diligence services and support
- Transaction assistance
- Executive Summary Reports and other report formats
- Lease Auditing and Analyses, net lease analyses
- Market reviews and real estate research
- Financial and sensitivity modeling
- Portfolio reviews
- International transaction/multi-lingual capabilities
- Management information systems and technology applications
- Tax reporting
- Cost Segregation
- Purchase Price Allocation
- Impairment Studies
- Portfolio and single asset appraisals or valuations
- Portfolio analysis and strategy
- Real estate department management review
- Advisor compliance reviews
- Property manager compliance reviews
- Market studies and research
- Feasibility studies
- Development analysis
- Internal and external appraisal reviews
- Expedited services for time-sensitive projects
Management Consulting Issues and Solutions for Managers
Federal Appraisal provides user-defined scopes of services and agreed upon procedures services relating to real estate managers.
Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
Federal Appraisal, LLC provides the real estate appraisals and valuation reporting support required by the SEC. See our SEC page for more information.
Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
Federal Appraisal, LLC provides the real estate appraisals and valuation reporting support required by the IRS. See our IRS page for more information