Investors and Property Managers
Each investor has its own unique business requirements. That’s why Federal Appraisal, LLC was formed. Many of the appraisal and consulting needs of investors can only be solved with complex and non traditional appraisal and consulting services. Federal Appraisal specializes in those services. We understand that each investor requires different analyses and reporting. We tailor each of our engagements to the needs of the individual investor and to those investing in the investors.
Institutional and Private Investors
Insurance Companies, Pension Funds
A sampling of the services other to investors follows:
- portfolio and single asset appraisals
- acquisition and disposition support
- portfolio analysis and strategy
- real estate department management review
- advisor compliance reviews
- property manager compliance reviews
- market studies and research
- feasibility studies
- development analysis
- net lease analysis
- appraisal process reviews
- workouts and restructurings
- internal and external appraisal reviews
- appraisal policies and procedures reviews
- appraisal management and appraisal department outsourcing
- expedited services for time-sensitive projects
- reconciliation services for conflicting valuation opinions
- underwriting analyses
Management Consulting Issues and Solutions for Investors
Federal Appraisal provides user-defined scopes of services and agreed upon procedures services relating to investors.
Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
Federal Appraisal, LLC provides the real estate appraisals and valuation reporting support required by the SEC. See our SEC page for more information.
Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
Federal Appraisal, LLC provides the real estate appraisals and valuation reporting support required by the IRS. See our IRS page for more information.