Other Client Types
Almost all appraisals are for financing purposes and for bank and lender clients. As a result, almost all appraisers are trained to do only this one type of client for this one purpose and one type of client. If you are a different type of client, or have another purpose for your appraisal, then you need a specialist appraiser. Federal Appraisal specializes in such non-traditional appraisals, for other client types.
- Accountants, IRS, and tax report
- Attorneys, litigation, damages, negotiations
- Investors, negotiations, investor reporting
- Governments, due diligence, litigation
- Small to large corporations
- Many others