Power Plants and Electric Utility Properties
Power Plants and Electricity Assets
Federal Appraisal, LLC provides appraisals to the power industry, worldwide. Power properties include power generation facilities (generation, transmission, and distribution). Federal Appraisal services all types of power properties for IRS and SEC reporting purposes, property tax appeals, investment and lending underwriting, and other purposes.
Power Generation Facilities
We are one of the few providers capable of offering income and cost analyses for power generation facilities in the US and around the world. The power industry is undergoing tremendous changes because of the de-regulation of the industry, new technologies, and hydro-fracking for gas.
We service transmission and distribution facilities around the country and around the world, including:
- natural gas (simple and combined cycle)
- solar (photo voltaic or concentrated thermal
- battery storage
- pumped storage (water or air)
- transmission and distribution (T&D)
Our appraisals are utilized for:
- developments, feasibility, or market studies
- tax and investor reporting, IRS, depreciation, cost segregation, purchase price allocation, ASC 805
- property tax assessment and appeals
- acquisition or disposition due diligence
See our other pages on Power Plant Appraisal.